Saturday, March 03, 2007

This was one of those days of seeing something in the clouds. It looked like an angel to me. It's nice to think we have guardian angels with us. I think I'm a little delirious today, combination of this severe virus and lack of sleep. I talked to Pat last night till almost 12:30am, thinking I didn't have to set an alarm for a change and could sleep in.... wrong!! I woke up at 6am from my head hurting and my raw throat. I'm sort of known for my loud sneezes "for a girl" but not much louder than a squeak today. I had to laugh at myself this morning when I sneezed. Where the heck did I pick this up at? Last weekend there was a home show in town that I wanted to go to but I heard about the bad flu going around and decided it would be better to stay home. I guess not. Neither dog has even wanted to wake up yet but I'd better take them out anyway and go lay back down and hopefully sleep this off. Can't wait till this peaks!!

1 comment:

Day4plus said...

I di see wings. I love sky pictures. I have a photo website and I do all sky pictures that I take from my house. I sure hope you get to feeling better. Icky is no fun. I'm one of those extra-loud sneezers so I know what a shock it would be to just squeak. MB