Thursday, March 29, 2007

Here's a picture of part of the side porch. Behind me in the picture is the porch swing. As you look towards the woods you can see a deer.

I haven't posted in a week. Pat worked the weekend but came home Saturday night. Tim went to school Monday but came home with a fever and has been sick with this cold/flu thing again all week. Stephen has had a bad cold but was getting better but he's been pretty sick today with the same thing, this cold/flu. I'm pretty much better except that I still have the cough so it seems like every minute of the day one of us is coughing. When I've had some time 'I've been reading I know this much is true' which my dad loaned me a few years ago and I never did read until I was doing a bunch of cleaning out recently and found it.

The weather has been somewhat nice the last couple days, at least for here, it's warmer in Seattle. I really kind of wasted the nice weather though. Oh well, this is the start of Spring, I'm sure there will be many nice days. The chickens sure look better! They've been able to take their dirt baths (I'll never understand that) and they don't look so awful like they did when it rained constantly.

Next week Tim will have Spring break. I'm going to Seattle at the least for Tuesday night to make very sure I make my drs appt on Wednesday. Not sure what I'm doing beyond that but I'm going to try and get over to the Puget Sound area early enough on Tuesday to spend some time at Country Village, one of my favorite places.

1 comment:

Beemoosie said...

Oh boy, I hope everyone is on the mend soon! Take lots of pictures as you travel around, love seeing it!