Sunday, March 04, 2007

I don't think this is the greatest picture of it but here is my 3rd apron I made. The other 2 are more country with roosters, etc but this one seemed more Spring-like with apples, etc. Well, I guess now that I think about it apples would be for Fall but with the colors it reminds me of Spring. Next to it is the most adorable tea towel that I got in the mail yesterday from Aunt Jenny. I need to take a more close-up picture in a sec and post it. It meant so much to me that she sent that and it was tied up with a piece of lace and smelled so good!! My kids and husband aren't very nurturing and it means so much to me to get something "from the heart" and also on a day when I was feeling so rotten! Jenny, you are just the sweetest!!!

1 comment:

Beemoosie said...

You MADE that apron? How lovely! Such good work!
Aunt Jenny is a sweetie and her embroidery is fantastic! Glad you were blessed! Have you received my e-mail?
XO
B