Friday, March 09, 2007

These are some of the patriotic flannel squares that I'm using to make my next rag quilts. I really like the one that's 2nd from the left, the freedom bears. I have collected alot of patriotic flannel and am just making as many squares as I can and will make as many quilts out of it as I can, hopefully enough for each of my kids and one for cuddling up on the couch. I should have put these on a plain background. They're on the kitchen table which has a laminated US map taped to it. We also have a big laminated world map that we sometimes put on the table, especially when Shane was stationed in South Korea but now he's in Georgia.

1 comment:

Beemoosie said...

Cheryl, I hope you are feeling better soon. I have felt yucky this week and it is just no fun!! You are a quilter too!! Hurray!! I LOVE that patriotic rag quilt!! It look so warm and cuddly, and I love the patriotic theme!!
Have a lovely weekend, and be watching for a package! :)