Wednesday, March 07, 2007


This picture is of Pat and I. We were on vacation in Michigan in summer of 05 visiting all his family. I actually posted this last summer when I started this blog, was trying to repost it, surprised that it worked. I'm not much different than this except that I gained 10 to 15lbs since then and can't seem to get that off. It probably doesn't help that I have some girl scout cookies sitting here that I can't stay out of. I didn't bring myself any lunch when I went to spend the day at Tim's school yesterday and so when I saw that somebody was selling off the rest of their girl scout cookies I bought 3 boxes! What can I say, I was weak. When I'm sick it's my time to baby myself. Now that Stephen knows about these cookies they won't be here for long. I have a drs appt next Monday, I wonder if I can lose the 10 to 15lbs by then???

1 comment:

Beemoosie said...

It's nice to see you Cheryl! You are very pretty!!