Monday, March 12, 2007

There is a long, thin piece of land that goes out from Port Angeles. At the end is a Coast Guard Station but all along this piece of land before that is places where you can park along there and look out either towards town like this picture where the Olympic Mountains tower over the town or turn the other way and look across the Strait of Juan de Fuca at Victoria B.C. (British Columbia). We love to go to this piece of land, called Ediz Hook, during the summer and watch the sunsets or sometimes I just go there and relax. On 4th of July we usually park along Ediz Hook along with many other people and watch the fireworks over the town.

2 comments:

Beemoosie said...

What a neat place! I love seeing your mountains, so pretty!
Whew, I am glad you liked the notecards!! I wanted to give you something nice for all those magazines. Have a great day!

~~Mikki Jo said...

What a beautiful place. I really enjoy visiting your blog!!