Friday, March 02, 2007

I've been coming down with something the last couple days and now it's official, I'm sick. Ticks me off, no time for sickness. I've been trying to do the positive thinking thing, something I try to do anyway, but today- What positive statements do you make when you woke up after 4hrs of sleep to your dog having a seizure and you feel awful? I'm trying not to enforce it by saying "I'm having the worst day". I've been taking some Aireborne since I felt some bug trying to sneak in and attack me but it might not have been soon enough. I tried to nap this morning off and on but life interrupts sometimes. Now I have 30 minutes to get in the shower and try and get the dip stick stuck back in the tube in my car before I go pick up Tim and then take Thunder to the vet at 4. (my car leaks oil but ever since we bought this car last summer the tube where you check the oil is bent and you're having a very good day if you can get the dip stick back in there after you check it. Last night I checked it when I got gas and had to drive home without the dipstick in there, still can't get it in there) What I need is a big bowl of chicken soup. Maybe I'll stop at Safeway deli because I sure don't feel like cooking.

1 comment:

MB said...

Well, I sure hope you get to feeling better soon. It is no fun being laid up when there is too much going on. How is Thunder. Did you get him to the vets? Be better. MB