Wednesday, February 28, 2007

I probably already have this picture somewhere on my blog but I was looking for one of Tim and like this one. I feel like such a bad mom today. Tim's been going to school on Tuesdays at a school geared towards homeschooled kids and then since he loved that so much we put him in a regular school the other days. This regular school is only half day on Wednesdays and I completely forgot that this week. It was snowing like crazy today and I was thinking I had a good hour till time to go get him and he showed up at the door! I felt awful, he's such a sweet kid, rarely complains about anything. It wouldn't have been so bad if he had a coat and hat on. It was good at least that the snow wasn't bad enough that the bus driver had to drop the kids off up at the highway, that would have been over 4 miles for him to walk. As it was I think it was about a mile and a half.

3 comments:

Aunt Jenny said...

Aw..sounds like he is such a trooper!!! Don't beat yourself up..I have certainly made mistakes like that before!!
I loved reading your blog!!!

Day4plus said...

I guess I just found your blog. Nice pictures. I too love the old barns and feel so sad when they decline and finally tip over. You just wonder what stories they could tell. Nice to meet you. MB

Beemoosie said...

Yeah, Cheryl don't be hard on yourself. We all make mistakes, and he proved he could do the right thing!
Have a great day!