Friday, February 02, 2007

Here is another good picture of Shawn that I found on my computer when I was looking for something else.

Haven't posted much lately. Tim went to Crescent School last week 1/2 days and did really well so we were going to try and put him into full days but last Friday he got sick with a wicked cold so he's been home all week.

I haven't been feeling great myself lately, went to the drs yesterday and will have testing done next week. It's been such a long, cold and windy winter here, can't wait till Spring! We have had at least some snow here since Thanksgiving weekend! It's starting to cloud up some but last time I looked it was still in the 20's on the porch. Haven't done any sewing lately and I'm missing it. I have to take Thunder to the vet today and get groceries but hopefully can take a little time to sew too.

1 comment:

Beemoosie said...

Cheryl, I enjoyed your blog...your house looks like my dream home! You must get back to sewing, it always helps me through the winter!

Thank you so much for the books!
B