Monday, June 26, 2006


Here's a picture of my first apron. I really love this pattern, might make the pockets a little bigger on my next one. I used the 1940's pattern. I'm almost done with my next apron and when I take a picture of it I'll take a picture of the back too. You can kind of see the strip that goes across the upper back and the apron ties in the back. It's very roomy and easy to put on and I love that chicken material! I've got to learn to get alot when I find fabric that I love! I got the pattern for this from a store but it's from http://www.thecalicocat.com. I'll try and finish the next apron later today and post a picture of it. It's hot here today and I badly want to start making MaryJane's Apron! I bought fabric for it that is perfect for summer.

1 comment:

auntgeorge said...

Cheryl!
I LOVE your apron! You did a fabulous job!! Love the chicken print and you did a fabulous job with the bias tape.....Love it and great blog.

Your log cabin looks wonderful too.

Georgann