Tuesday, June 27, 2006


Here's the front view of the apron I finished last night. I just strung the cable on my new clothesline poles so decided to hang the apron on it for the picture. As you can probably see it's pretty breezy today, nice change from the last couple days when it was hot here. On the upper part of the apron and across the area where the pockets are is a dark line but it's just shadow from the other lines. Look how blue the sky is! What a gorgeous day!

***Posting to this 2/27/07 Will it ever be warm enough again to hang clothes on the clothesline? I can barely get myself to go outside and clean the chicken houses. Most of the time I don't feel as old as I am but I sure can't stand the cold weather the older I get.

1 comment:

auntgeorge said...

Another great one Cheryl. Keep up the great apron work! I love the prints that you are using....very, very nice!!

Your photos of your family are endearing....so precious and your poor son. I hope he is feeling better. We just don't think that our precious children could come into contact with such horrible illnesses but it happens. You are your son and grandchildren are in my prayers.

Again, LOVE your apron!! You did a great job.
Georgann